Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday --the 4th day!

Well, Dan is feeling better. He has been up and out of bed all day. He was able to go down and have some breakfast this morning, and he hung out in the condo with Conner while me and Tyler went skiing. The snow was wonderful! Nice, dry, powder....perfect! We skied for a few hours and came back to see what Dan and Con wanted to do. After I showered, Dan and I walked around a little bit in the village and went into a couple stores. We sat by the fireplace in the lobby and I got a coffee---boring, I know. Not much more going on. The boys are getting ready to go swimming for a little bit. If Dan is up for it, we'll go get some dinner. If he isn't, I'll take the boys. Then we will go swimming again afterwards. The pool is very neat...you start off inside in the hottub and go thru this tunnel out to the pool, outside. It's all heated and very warm! The boys like to get out of the pool, roll in the snow and jump back in. brrrrrr.....

I didn't get any pictures of the resort yet, I've been waiting for blue sky. Ha! Its been snowing since we got here--so I doubt the sun will show it's smiling face.

There are some Christmas activities tonight in hotel's fireplace room, so me and the boys will go see what that's about. They are also showing The Christmas Story in the theater, fun!!

No comments: