Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 3

Well, Dan is sick today. We think he might have food poisening. So the boys and I might head to the slopes and ski on our own today. Although it is very nice to relax here in our cozy room watching the snow fall. There aren't many people here, as we expected. Big Sky is known for their very short lift lines and awesome powder.

Tyler and I went for breakfast. Conner wasn't hungry so he stayed in the room. Which was good, he could help Dad if he needed something. So we ate our yummy buffet breakfast and then went to the store to get Dan some Gatorade, Immodium AD and soda crackers. I expect he'll sleep most of the day as he didn't sleep much last night...and neither did I.

If the boys and I don't go skiing, we'll hit the wonderful heated pool and hot tub...sounds so nice! I'll get pictures of the resort today too and post them tonight.

That is all for now. Cross your fingers Dan gets thru this today and can enjoy the rest of our vacation.

No comments: